Giving Thanks and Free Wallpapers

Each year on Thanksgiving, I like to look back and give thanks for the support of those who see and interact with my images on my website and various social media locations.  I started Wednesdays in Marblehead in August 2010 as a personal project to learn more about my new town.  I still remember those early days when I would post an image to the website and wonder if anyone would ever see it.  After eight years and over 2,000 images shared, I’m humbled that so many have connected with these photos of Marblehead and the beauty to be found in a span of 4.4 square miles.

Thank you to everyone who has supported me through comments, likes, emails and by purchasing a book, calendar or print over these past 8 years.  I never imagined the road this small project would lead me on and am very thankful to all those whom I have met along the way.  As a small gift to you, I have included some of my favorite images as iPhone wallpapers.  Click your favorite to download the image directly to your device and set it as a wallpaper (the image will be free of the time and other info you see in the samples).

Don’t forget about the annual Black Friday sale going on now and ending at midnight on Sunday

Enter the code BF18 at checkout for 25% off everything in the shop

Newer iPhone Wallpapers

Favorite iPhone Wallpapers

2018-11-21T21:24:13-04:00

1. Fern Conte Miele November 22, 2018 at 7:13 am - Reply

Oh….that is fabulous! Now I can carry Marblehead on my phone!

2. Jennifer Reil Appleby November 22, 2018 at 7:15 am - Reply

Yay! My favorite ?

3. Wednesdays in Marblehead November 22, 2018 at 7:24 am - Reply

Sorry for the initial mess of text. Fixed now.

4. Cindy Covell Maher November 22, 2018 at 7:27 am - Reply

My favorite too! Thank you!

5. Priscilla Kuffel November 22, 2018 at 7:32 am - Reply

I bought this print for my son for Christmas this year.I bought it early almost a year ago. I cannot wait for him to finally open it,I just love it!

6. Pam Wolfe November 22, 2018 at 8:06 am - Reply

I love every single one of your images! Thank you so much for the free wallpapers. Going to update my phone with one now!

7. Cristy A. Broad November 22, 2018 at 8:39 am - Reply

These are beautiful. Thank you for sharing

8. Gini Lemm Luther November 22, 2018 at 9:24 am - Reply

I’m thankful for you for keeping my wonderful memories of Marblehead so fresh in my mind! ( It’s like I’ve never moved away!) Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours

9. Judy Anderson November 22, 2018 at 9:25 am - Reply

I wish you and your family a very Happy Thanksgiving! Thank you for all the beautiful photos of Marblehead.

10. Susan Corlies November 22, 2018 at 9:27 am - Reply

How do I love this picture? Let me count the ways… Thanks for posting with this one, Eyal. It’s one of my favorites by you.

11. Lise Hansen-Damato November 22, 2018 at 9:52 am - Reply

Thank you! I love this particular picture so much and have now swapped out my summer wallpaper for this one. I love it. Happy Thanksgiving!

12. Kelly A Maurais-Hancock November 22, 2018 at 10:24 am - Reply

U have done a marvelous job and makes me home sick all the time. Love seeing your pics of the town. U catch the greatest views

13. Dorothy Reinhardt November 22, 2018 at 10:43 am - Reply

Thank you!

14. Kim Sherman Kramer November 22, 2018 at 10:45 am - Reply

Thank you ????????

15. Ann Elizabeth Hernon November 22, 2018 at 12:31 pm - Reply

Love my book as often homesick for all the memories in such a beautiful spot that you have captured on film do beautifully!

16. Kendra Buletti November 22, 2018 at 12:43 pm - Reply

Thank you for bringing the beauty of Marblehead to all

17. Allyson Smith November 22, 2018 at 4:24 pm - Reply

P. Jane Walmsley

18. Carol Dillon November 22, 2018 at 10:59 pm - Reply

Always amazed at your incredibly beautiful photos. Thank you for the wallpaper! ?

19. Luisa Cerar November 23, 2018 at 1:55 pm - Reply

I want this Photo a favorite

20. Ann Elizabeth Hernon November 24, 2018 at 11:34 pm - Reply

Would love a print of the photo of Abbot Hall that was used in the Yankee magazine this last issue. How can I pay for it?