A Year of Photos in just under 6 Minutes

• photo slideshow

As 2011 comes to a close and 2012 begins, I wanted to share a slideshow I put together of every image posted to the Wednesdays in Marblehead site over the past year – a year of photos if you will.  If you missed any posts (and there were a lot!), here’s your chance to catch up in just over five minutes.  Enjoy and please share this with anyone in or from Marblehead who might be interested in seeing photos of our town.

You can watch this full screen by clicking the rectangular icon on the bottom right corner (it shows when you hover over the video).  Also, please make sure to set HD to On when making it full screen for the best viewing experience.

By | 2016-11-06T12:06:21+00:00 January 1st, 2012|Categories: Video|Tags: , |11 Comments

1. John F Raymond January 1, 2012 at 8:56 am - Reply

Thank you for sharing these amazing images of a very
    special town in this country of ours.
    Many of my maternal ancestors were from
    Marblehead. I make an effort to visit as often as I am
    able to. Especially the Abbott Library, as well as the
    Old Burial Hill and Riverside Cemeteries.

Regards,

John F Raymond

2. Michelle January 1, 2012 at 10:50 am - Reply

Thank you for making such a wonderful display of 2011! I spent many days here since June and it will help me remember all the beautiful things I’ve seen and been a part of during the last several months while here. Looking forward to 2012! Just beautiful and a town that everyone should be proud of.

3. Nancy January 1, 2012 at 12:10 pm - Reply

Wonderful way to start the new year watching this. What a beautiful town we live in! Thanks so much for sharing this, great way to show those we love from away how special Marblehead truly is! I grew up here and after years away am back to stay!

4. Kat Knight January 1, 2012 at 12:23 pm - Reply

Beautiful, just beautiful. You have an amazing eye for catching things we see every day and take so much for granted. Marblehead IS beautiful and we’re all in such a hurry to get where we’re going that we miss that every day. Thank you.

5. Micki Heskett January 1, 2012 at 3:49 pm - Reply

Thanks, Eyal. Have to admit this caused a few homesick tears this evening. Great portrait of the Marblehead we know and love!

6. Kathleen Lewis January 1, 2012 at 10:34 pm - Reply

Thank you…as always I am mesmerized by your talent!! Happy new year!!

7. Claire Gerrish January 2, 2012 at 10:32 am - Reply

What wonderful pictures!

8. Mary Grant Boucher January 8, 2012 at 3:30 pm - Reply

LOVE Your Wednesday picture slide show of Marbehead.
    Just beautiful! I have shared it with many of my friends and they have thanked me profusely.
    Can’t wait to see the 2012 pictures

9. Holly Davis McDonell March 1, 2012 at 9:30 pm - Reply

Gorgeous!

10. Rafe Hershfield March 1, 2012 at 9:30 pm - Reply

This video is amazing! Great work.

11. Wednesdays in MHD March 1, 2012 at 9:30 pm - Reply