Thank You!

Thank you everyone for your orders and patience this Black Friday! On Tuesday, we left for Orlando and a stay at Disney with the kids. I was nervous about being away during a really busy time and that orders would be delayed.

As it turned out, this was the busiest Black Friday I’ve ever had and I really appreciate everyone’s patience with my slow email responses. I have to work today but my wife will be dropping off calendars at the post office this afternoon.  Tomorrow, I plan on driving around town and hand-delivering calendars and books. Print orders will be placed later today and will arrive in plenty of time for Christmas.

If you didn’t have a chance to purchase your 2019 Wednesdays in Marblehead calendar yet, you can do so online, at local stores, or come by St. Michaels during the annual Christmas walk. I will be there on Saturday, December 1st from 9am to 3pm.

Add event to calendar

Apple   Google   Outlook   Outlook.com   Yahoo

By |2018-11-26T21:50:13+00:00November 27th, 2018|Categories: Uncategorized|6 Comments

1. Mary-Ann Flachbart November 27, 2018 at 6:58 am - Reply

Great picture and happy you had a little time away with family ?

2. Jenny Naylor November 27, 2018 at 7:08 am - Reply

Awesome update and terrific shot!

3. Susan Calhoun November 27, 2018 at 7:21 am - Reply

I think it’s fabulous you and your family spent time at the happiest place on earth! I hope you got to ride Flight of Passage in Avatar at the Animal Kingdom. ?

4. Dale Wright McMahan November 27, 2018 at 12:10 pm - Reply

Have a great time . We live an hour from you on the East Coast. Been there a million times .

5. Roger Lifeset November 27, 2018 at 2:18 pm - Reply

Have a wonderful & warm family vacation and thank-you for keeping my M’Head memories always refreshed!

6. Susan Corlies November 29, 2018 at 10:06 am - Reply

Glad you had a trip together. No explanation or apology needed, but great photo!!!