Snowy Branches over Old Town House

• Snowy branches frame Old Town House on this morning in historic downtown Marblehead

With snow falling yesterday, I figured the window for sharing images of snow was extended for just a bit longer. Today’s image wasn’t taken during the April snowfall but rather on December 10th – back when snow was something to be admired.

I had driven to downtown Marblehead after a picture perfect snow fall created snowy branches throughout the town. I parked in the small lot across from Old Town House and took note of these snow lined branches perfectly framing this view of Washington Street.

By | 2018-04-02T21:49:14+00:00 April 3rd, 2018|Categories: Snow|Tags: , , , |11 Comments

1. Priscilla Kuffel April 3, 2018 at 6:53 am - Reply

I was wondering why I had not seen pictures for awhie on Facebook.Now I see you took a vacation from daily postings.Glad you are back again!

2. Tina Eaton Blackwell April 3, 2018 at 7:11 am - Reply

Beautiful!

3. Jennifer Joy Walker April 3, 2018 at 7:19 am - Reply

I love your images. Used to live in MHD and appreciate the locations. Would you be interested in including your camera settings in the descriptions? For example, I am wondering how you got those lovely lights in the buildings. Long exposure? Thanks for sharing your photos!

• Wednesdays in Marblehead April 3, 2018 at 9:04 am - Reply

Thanks Jennifer. I left the exif info in the image but Facebook does not have a way to show it. I’ll see if I can come up with something but have seen others post their settings as text on images and always felt that detracted

4. Lori Demaine April 3, 2018 at 8:54 am - Reply

Spectacular

5. Holly Davis McDonell April 3, 2018 at 9:57 am - Reply

What a perfect Christmas card this will make!

6. Il Shea April 3, 2018 at 10:10 am - Reply

Stunning

7. Patricia Goodwin April 3, 2018 at 10:18 am - Reply

I love this light. I’ve seen it many times on late afternoon walks in the winter. Lovely! ??

8. Donna Agnew April 3, 2018 at 10:29 am - Reply

Lovely, brings back my years living there?????

9. Beverly Park April 3, 2018 at 10:30 am - Reply